The following programmes are designed for anyone who has had a TIA or people affected by stroke (and their carers). If you would like more information, advice and support contact Helen Gilbertson or Chantelle Brady – Information, Advice and Support Co-oridnators at the Stroke Association on 0161 742 7482 or mobile 07983 343003.
Come along for a brew and a chat, get some friendly advice and meet new friends at one of the Stroke Cafes below:
- Trinity Baptist Church, Wellington Street, Gorton, M18 8BE, 29 June, 27 July, 24 August, 28 September, 26 October, 30 November, 21 December, 10 am – 1 pm. Light lunch provided
- Sydney Jones Court, 333 St Mary’s Road, Moston, M40 0BH, 13 July, 10 August, 14 September, 12 October, 9 November, 14 December, 10 am – 1 pm. Light lunch provided
- Barlow Moor Community Centre, 23 Merseybank Avenue, Chorlton, Manchester, M21 7NT, 7 July, 4 August, 1 September, 6 October, 3 November, 1 December, 10am to 1pm. A two-course lunch is available at a small charge. Tea and coffee are free
- Factory Youth Zone, 931 Rochadale Road, Manchester, M9 8AE
8 July, 12 August, 9 September, 14 October, 11 November, 9 December. 10am to 1pm.
- Tree of Life Centre Wythenshawe, Greenbrow Road, Newall Green, Manchester, M23 2UE, 23 July, 20 August, 17 September, 22 October, 19 November, 17 December. 10am to 1pm.
A lovely meal is available for a small charge and tea and coffee is free.