'Hear to Help' hold drop-in clinics for NHS hearing aids, so people can get replacement tubing and batteries free.
Clinics held at:
- Longsight Library, 1st Wednesday of month 10am -12 pm
- Gorton Library, 2nd Thursday of month 10am-12pm
- Powerhouse Library, 2nd Tuesday of month 11am -1pm
- St Margaret’s, Burnage, last Tuesday of month 12am - 2pm
- Chorlton Good Neighbours, 1st Thursday of month 9.30 – 11.30am
- Withington Methodist, 3rd Tuesday of month 11am – 1.30pm
- Holy Trinity Church, 2nd Monday of month 10am - 12pm
- Crossacres Community Resource Centre, 2nd Monday of month 1.30pm – 3.30pm.
- Didsbury Good Neighbours, Holt Pavilion, Didsbury Park 1stTuesday of month 10-15am till 11-45 am.
Please contact Diane Whitehead for more information, phone 0161 605 0853 or email email@example.com